Friday, July 29, 2011

"You'll never see what lies underneath..."

What do you see? What is it you see when you look at me?

Do you see happiness? Do you see a smile?

Do you really believe that it will stay for a while?

In my mind, I cannot see, how everyone doesn't realize the hurt inside of me.

I have scars too deep to hide.

If I were to cover them up, they'd be too obvious to disguise.

Don't try and fix me, it won't work at all.

Just keep taking the lies I feed to you, no more questions involved.

Don't check and see what's inside my heart.

All you'll see is broken and jagged pieces that were dull from the start.

I'm no use in this world. I may never be.

Don't tell me otherwise

Because you'll never see what lies underneath.

Copy righted by Leah















 

No comments:

Post a Comment