Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hazel Eyes

Can it even be possible to feel like this? 
How?
I look into your eyes and I can hear my heart beat crazy for you.
If you'd let me I would look at you all day long. 
I can't go a moment without thinking about you or smiling about something you said. 
You're touch is so gentle and sweet, something I long for.
I pray that you end up in my dreams so that I can have something to smile about when I open my eyes.
I don't know what I did to end up with an angel like you, but I did and I can't believe it.
You're more than I could ever imagine and you seem like a prince from a fairytale.
I have fallen completely in love with you.
And for the first time, I feel like I am loving the way I'm supposed to be.
He makes me feel like I can trust myself.
He makes me feel like I can look in my mirror and tell myself that I am loved and for once, actually believe it
I love him for all the right reasons and I know my feelings will never change.


No comments:

Post a Comment