Sunday, May 27, 2012

My Best Friend

Tonight

I cry myself to sleep with the thought of knowing that my best friend is in a safer place
But will always somehow be incomplete.

Her life was filled with love and laughter but soon enough it turned around to give her no
happily ever after.

And I know behind that smile and laugh is the pain and dread that keeps holding her back.

She has fought a good fight and even though she didn't win, to me she'll always be the champion of
a fight I know I couldn't win.

And in my heart she will always stay and now that she'll stay there always she may never be erased.

But if you look in her eyes and you look deep inside you can see the smile she reveals to you and you know now its okay to believe.

And at the end of each day if you give her a smile , you can hear my best friend say "don't cry because I know everything is going to be alright."

No comments:

Post a Comment