Tuesday, May 1, 2012

You

You. I have known you for a long time, but we never really talked.
All that I have missed out on, I am now just realizing.
You have been the only one who can make me smile for weeks.
I never knew how quickly we would click and become such good friends
You are the best thing that has happened to me in a long long time.
You're the first one who has been able to make me nervous when I am with you
I want to be perfect for you, because you are perfect for me.
You make me forget about everything that I'm worried about and I never want to leave your side because I know the sadness will creep up behind me without you there.
You are my shield. You protect me.
Now, as for my heart, I can't say much..
I'm scared to let you in because I don't want to get hurt again
But just being with you heals me
I promised myself that I would never let anyone in and I would never fall for anyone
But I think I am going to have to hold off on that promise for now
Because I met someone,
You 

No comments:

Post a Comment